Public Records Request

Student Records Request

If you need student records, please complete the AMS Student Request Request Form.
Once completed, you can send the request directly to the campus as found within the form.

Public Records Request

If you need to request our public records, please contact:

Zachary J. Larison
Grants and Compliance Specialist

Phone: 503-707-6652