My name is Matthew Busselberg, and I am teaching math and science to your 4th grade student this year here at The Academy of Math and Science: Camelback.
Below you can read about my education and experience:
- Some graduate and undergraduate work in Computer Science and Instructional Design from both Arizona State University and Utah Valley University.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Double major: Physical Science Teaching and Earth Space Science Education with a minor in Psychology) granted by Brigham Young University in Provo Utah, June 2002.
- 9 years of public-school teaching experience (high school).
- 6 years of online teaching with Edgenuity (middle and high school).
- 5 years' experience being the school creative writing club sponsor.
- Equivalent of two plus years of developing educational media.
I love science, music, computers, philosophy, writing, and many other interests and I enthusiastically bring these interests and creative skills into my lessons. I am particularly interested in cross-curricular activities, and feel it is important to give students a well-rounded, hands-on education.