Classroom and Common Area Procedures
Following physical distancing protocols will limit the spread of COVID-19. Staff, scholars, and visitors are required to maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
- Scholars should maintain physically distancing as much as possible during lunch periods.
- Scholars will be reminded and encouraged to not share food.
Hallways & Transitions
- Limited interaction between classes is encouraged.
- Where applicable, one-way directional routes in hallways are developed.
- At the discretion of the campus Principal, departmentalized classes will have teachers moving between classrooms in lieu of scholars. A staff member will monitor scholars as teachers switch classrooms for subjects. Scholars will only transition to Specials Classes, Science Lab, lunch, and recess.
- Teachers may use small group learning during class but should maintain physical distancing as much as possible.
Scholars are encouraged to provide their own personal supplies. Scholars are reminded and encouraged not to share. A list of required supplies will be given to scholars before the start of the school year.
For our complete COVID-19 safety policy and procedures, please see our Mitigation Plan.