On-site students will return to campus on February 22, 2021
The Campus Option provides students with full-time learning in a traditional AMS classroom. Our facilities will have enhanced cleaning and preventative safety measures in place to protect the health of our community. Detailed information for all safety procedures can be found here.
Campus Option Overview:
There is no change to the traditional AMS academic program. Students report to classes Monday-Friday as per the previous year. Wednesdays will be half days, except for schools in Tucson.
Before and after-school care options will be offered like usual and will be designed to provide students a mixture of academic and physically enriching activities and homework help. In order to limit the contact between large groups of students within AMS, we will not be able to offer club selections and sports through October 2nd.
Enrolled Families, to select a learning program for your child:
- Click on "Pick Your Program" or visit https://amsschools.schoolmint.net/.
- Log into your account.
- You should see the “Home” screen with your Student Dashboard, listing each of your children individually.
- Locate the form labeled “2020-2021 Enrollment Election – Campus”.
- Click on the Start button to the right of the form title.
- Click on the blue header “2020-2021 Enrollment Election” and complete the questions.
- Click Submit Forms to send your responses.
- Please complete this for each of your individual children currently enrolled at AMS.
* If you are unable to log into your SchoolMint account, click on the “Forgot Password” link or contact your school. If you need any help, our school administrators are happy to help.