2020-2021 School Year Plan
CAMPUS PROGRAM START DATES
The Campus Program will begin on August 5 as a distance learning program.
Students will transition to campus on October 1 per Governor Ducey's executive order.
ONLINE PROGRAM START DATES
|The Online Program will begin on August 5.|
At AMS we are committed to protecting the health and wellness of all our students, families, and staff. We are also committed to providing a rigorous education, whether it be online or in person. That’s why for the 2020-2021 school year, you choose AMS your way.
100% online distance learning.
Enrolled Families, to select a learning program for your child:
- Click on "Pick Your Program" or visit https://amsschools.schoolmint.net/.
- Log into your account.
- You should see the “Home” screen with your Student Dashboard, listing each of your children individually.
- Locate the form labeled “2020-2021 Enrollment Election – Campus”.
- Click on the Start button to the right of the form title.
- Click on the blue header “2020-2021 Enrollment Election” and complete the questions.
- Click Submit Forms to send your responses.
- Please complete this for each of your individual children currently enrolled at AMS.
Interested in Enrolling at AMS?
- Apply as though your child is going to attend in person: choose your school and submit all of your enrollment information.
- After you have been offered enrollment, fill out the form labeled "2020-2021 Enrollment Election - Campus" in your schoolmint account.