- Tan colored uniform pants
- No more than four pockets at the waist only
- Must be hemmed or cuffed
- Must fit to waist within 2 inches (no baggy pants)
- Belts (optional): black or brown leather with brass buckles only
- No sweatpants or stretchy materials including leggings.
- All shorts, skorts, and skirts must be two inches above knee or longer
- No jeans, leggings (including leggings made of khaki or cloth), or jean shorts of ANY kind.
- All apparel must be free of logos and graphics with the exception of the AMS logo.
- K-5 Burgundy 2-3 button polo shirt with collar and logo (mandatory)
- 6-8 Light Yellow 2-3 button polo shirt with collar and logo (mandatory)
- Shirt must cover the top edge of the pants when arms are raised or remain tucked and must fit the appropriate size of the individual
- Undershirts MUST be in solid white or yellow
- Jackets/sweaters/sweatshirts must be full length and zippered or buttoned and MUST be solid white, yellow, navy blue, or burgundy
- Closed-toes tennis shoes/dress shoes are encouraged and recommended
- Heels no more than 2 (two) inches
- No shoes with wheels or lights, flip-flops or slippers of any kind, no boots above ankle
Additional Dress Code Information
Bandanas, either worn or carried, are prohibited. No hats, hoods, or visors are permitted in the buildings. Unnatural hair color or body art is not permitted. Piercings are allowed in ears only. Earrings may not fall below the earlobe.
*Students who violate the dress code will be subject to disciplinary action.
I have read and understand the dress code, and pledge to adhere to it. I understand that failure to follow the dress code will result in disciplinary action.
Parent Signature: _________________________________________ Date: __________
Student Name: ___________________________________________
Signed: _________________________________________________ Date: ___________
Download: 2016-2017 Uniform Dress Code Policy