Why is AMS a great option for your child?
The Academies of Math and Science provides a caring experience that combines
high academic standards with the belief that every student not only can but will succeed.
- Geared to highly motivated students
- Low student-teacher ratio with individualized instruction
- Students start learning pre-algebra as early as 3rd grade
- 100% college-prep program with advising
- Hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) program
- Advanced and accelerated, well-rounded curriculum
- Interactive art program beyond art history and theory, including computer design, studio art, pottery, painting, and sculpture
- Music theory and performance: strings, piano, choir, orchestra, and band
- Free after-school tutoring in all subjects
- Extracurriculars including basketball, soccer, volleyball, martial arts, academic teams, and more
A well-rounded education for your child
Your child is unique and we understand that choosing a school is an immensely personal decision. That is why we are open to families and transparent about our culture.
We also believe that AMS is one of the best school networks in Arizona, but don’t just take it from us. Hear what Arizona state leaders, including the Mayor of Tucson and executives from the Arizona Charter Schools Association and A for Arizona, are saying about the Academies of Math and Science and its success.
Through a well-rounded education, the Academies of Math and Science is transforming today’s scholars into tomorrow’s global visionaries.
Quick facts about AMS
500 + 5-star Parent Reviews
16 Years of Proven Results
4 Amazing Campus Locations
2600 Students Happily Enrolled
We are proud to be the 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
and proud that all of our campuses are currently ranked #1 or #2 by 5-star parent reviews in their respective neighborhoods on Greatschools.org.
Visit us and learn more
Explore all that AMS has to offer at a campus near you.
Click here to schedule your campus tour now.